Try this full-bodied cocktail using Hank’s authentic Irish Golden Ginger Ale offering premium ingredients including a ginger flavor extracted from fresh ginger root. This recipe serves one.
Whiskey and Hank’s Irish Golden Ginger Ale
- 2 ounces rye whiskey (or bourbon or Irish whiskey)
- 3 ounces ginger ale (4 ounces for more ginger taste)
- 1 lime wedge
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice)
- Add the whiskey and ice to a glass and stir to combine.
- Top with the ginger ale.
- Squeeze in the juice from the lime wedge and serve.
- Garnish with additional lime wedges or wheels
- Hank’s Vanilla Cream Soda Butterbeer
- Hank’s Orange Cream Soda Cupcakes
- Our partner at The Philly Grill is running a special promotion with Hank’s!
- Get Your Irish On with this YUMMY Recipe Featuring Hank’s Irish Style Ginger Ale
- Check out this special deal currently available at Philly Phlava Cheesesteaks!